Online corporate English course
Our Corporate English Online training course is a modern tool that allows employees to perform simple exercises and consolidate their skills under the constant guidance of our native teachers.
What you get
- Small classes with a maximum of three other learners for more personal support and time with a teacher.
- Personal coaches set personalized learning goals to keep your staff on track and motivated. Students learn, practice and study with unlimited access to self-study activities on their own time.
- A proven learning method suitable for busy professionals. If students don't achieve their agreed goals at the end of the course, get your money back
Experts in English teaching for professionals since 1972
At Wall Street English, we've developed a proven method that is specifically adapted for business English learners and companies.
Our English course combines self-study with small classes with a teacher to guarantee results. Your staff will enhance their skills and achieve their goals with our English training course.
How students learn English
Watch and learn1
Our students make the most of their time watching online videos and learning English with our own TV series focused on a group of people building their careers and making friends in New York City.
They study the language with Interactive Lessons to improve listening and speaking skills that are essential for business English. All learners can join in and record role-play conversations from the TV series using the language learned. They complete student workbooks to practice reading and writing with instant feedback.
Practice and speak2
Students practice pronunciation and improve their English communication with interactive exercises for professionals. Your employees can focus on understanding English and improving their vocabulary rather than just studying grammar. Our interactive English exercises with automatic speech recognition provide instant feedback for learners.
Staff can start having English conversations right from day one from the comfort of the office or their home. They will speak real-world English with our teachers in conversation classes and social activities, so you know that it's a course that allows your employees to really use the language.
Highly-qualified teachers make sure your employees learn English quickly. They get the feedback they need to speak English with confidence.
Learners attend small classes with a maximum of three other adult learners at exactly the same level. Our teachers will validate and confirm what they've learned. We'll make sure your staff improve their English language skills effectively.
The English training cycle
Our method is based on a proven learning cycle that makes learning easy and effective no matter what the level.
- Watch a TV series and learn the key language for the level
- Improve reading and writing skills in our online workbooks
- Join conversation classes with a teacher to practice using the language
- Continue studying the interactive lessons with support from a personal coach if needed
- Speak English in real-life situations in a social activity
- Students have small classes with a teacher to confirm progress.
- Students move on to the next part of the course, as they know that they've learned the English they need.
- Extra classes to study more if needed and join other social activities.
- Revise the work done in workbooks for more practice.
- Ongoing tracking and measurement of progress
An English course aligned to global standards
Wall Street English offers 20 English levels for professional students ranging from beginners to advanced. Our course is aligned with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) so you always know exactly where your staff are based on internationally recognized standards. The main CEFR levels are A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2. They evaluate English skills such as writing, listening, reading, spoken production and spoken interaction.
Wall Street English Levels 3-5
At this level your staff can use English in some basic situations when you’re traveling. You don’t have enough English to work or study in English, but you can have a simple conversation with people if they speak slowly and simply.
Get your staff to test their English level online
Share this free online English test with your employees or book a call with us for complete English assessments.
Training prices and plans
Wall Street English training course plans can adapt to your needs. We offer the best value plans that deliver results.
How we calculate your course price
We assess your employees:
- exact English starting level;
- individual goals; and
- their desired level.
We'll create a personalized course plan to make sure your business goals are achieved.
Contact us today to discuss how we can help your business with English.
Want to learn English in our schools?
As well as our online English training courses, we also offer in-person classes and study experiences in our schools. Find out more about this learning plan.